As a professional Big Island wedding photographer located in Kona David O. Baldwin Photography provides wedding photography for every style of celebration. David captures beach weddings from eloping to destination weddings with the family as well as all day coverage for extraordinary wedding events in Hawaii. Each wedding is approached individually to provide photography that fits your needs – from candid, photo journalistic to casual portraits. Your vision combined with David’s creativity allows to produce images that show your special moments perfectly.
David has been living on the Big Island for the last 30 years and you will profit from his experience, passion for photography and his love for interacting with other people. The knowledge regarding locations, vendors and the perfect wedding day schedule makes your wedding planning easy. You will also experience outstanding prompt service & professional work and guidance before, at and after your photo shoot. All work is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Our wedding portrait packages include:
- Unlimited photography (and or video) coverage with professional cameras & lenses.
- Professional editing (post production).
- Same day posting of selected images for immediate sharing.
- Protected website with all your edited wedding photos online within 2 weeks for viewing, sharing and ordering photos.
- A Dvd of all edited high resolution full size images – ready for full size printing (individual jpg’s, photo release included).
- Personal assistance & outstanding service.
- Custom photo packages including wedding albums, wedding coffee table books and proof books.
- Wedding video coverage available. Please see our wedding video information page for details.
- Custom photoshop service.
As Hawaii wedding photographers David O. Baldwin Co. is based on the Big Island in Kona and is available for wedding photography on the Big Island, Oahu, Maui & Kauai.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a short info sheet to provide a personal quote.
808-938-7321 (8.30 am – 8.30 pm – Hawaii is 3 hours behind PST and 6 hours behind EST.