Access your images
If you’re reading this, you’ve likely just received an email from us with a link and a password to access your online gallery from your photo session.
View your images on the laptop or computer
- Click on the link we emailed
- Enter the password we provided
View your images on a mobile device
- First download the Photo Moments app
Download the app for iphone and iPad users here (App store)
Download the app for android users here (Google Play store)
- Use the specific link in the email for your mobile device to view the photos (password is the same).
Share your images
Share a specific selection of photos – pick your favorites:
To do so create a folder of your favorite images by doing the following:
- Click on the heart in the top left of each photo that you would like to select. The heart will turn red.
- To unselect it click on the heart again and it will turn white.
- Once you selected all the photos you like, review them by clicking on “Favorites – My Selection” on the very top left (you can also rename that folder or create multiple folders).
It will open the folder with all images that you selected as your favorites. (You can rename the “My selection” folder by clicking on the arrow next to it).
If needed – to re-arrange the photos click on it and drag to re-arrange.
To delete a photo (scroll over it and click on the “x”).
- You can share the photos with family or friends by clicking on “share to a friend” and right click on the option you prefer and select “copy”.
- Start and email and right click “paste” in the email to share the link.
- If your package includes your choice of images, click on “share to photographer”.
- You can also create a folder and share the “highlights” of your family photos or wedding with family and friends.
Share individual or all photos
The share button in the photo gallery allows you to share individual photos or the whole gallery (all photos) by email or on facebook, pinterest…
Download your images
(only available if your package includes digital images)
The images show our logo only online. Once you downloaded the images the logo is not on your photos.
To download or print your images a computer or laptop is the best option to store them.
The images downloaded to smartphones and tablets are not suitable for printing!
Click on one folder/category to see all images in the folder.
- On the top right click on “download” and select “download entire gallery” to download the whole folder to your computer.
- You will find the zip folder with all images either on your desktop or any other location you chose to download them.
The images are high resolution, full size jpgs – no logo/text is applied.
If you have any questions after reviewing this, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.